One of the oldest web hosts started in 1996, Bluehost has become the largest brand name when it comes to WordPress hosting. They are an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. With Bluehost, you never have to worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic. Their 24/7 expert support is always there to help when you need it by phone, email, or live chat. They are rated #1 in web hosting for small businesses. Bluehost provide :
- Free Domain
- Free SSL
- One Click WordPress Install
- Free Site Builder with Templates
- 24 X 7 Customer Support
Bluehost Review from Our Experts
Bluehost is one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world and an official WordPress recommended hosting provider. Bluehost offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses with a 24/7 customer support. See the complete Bluehost review by our experts to find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you.
- Performance: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? We will test their speed and server response time to assess that.
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 without any downtime?
- Customer Support: Can you count on their technical support as a customer?
- Features: Do they offer all the features you will need to build your website?
- Pricing: Do they have the best pricing in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?
- Don’t want to read all the details? Let us give it to you straight. In our Bluehost review, we found them to be reliable, fast, and affordable with friendly 24/7 customer support.
- That’s why we’ve chosen to recommend Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
• Now let’s dive into our detailed Bluehost review so that you can decide for yourself.
Buy Now Bluehost Cleck Here
First, let’s take a look at the company itself.
Bluehost started in 1996 and steadily grew to become one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. It now powers more than 2 million websites from all over the world.
Bluehost has a long standing relationship with the WordPress community. They are an official WordPress recommended hosting company since 2006.
They pride themselves in their 24/7 customer support, great hosting infrastructure, and support for the free open source software like WordPress.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
All web hosting companies have their pros and cons. Some you can live with, and some you cannot ignore.
Here are the pros and cons of Bluehost that we learned.
First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make Bluehost the top choice.
- Read also – BlueHost – Web Hosting Company
- Pricing: Their hosting plans are well within the reach of most users, particularly those who are just starting out.
- No hidden charges: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Reliability: They power a large number of websites with minimum downtime.
- Free domain: You get a free domain name for 1 year when you signup.
Bluehost is not without some disadvantages that you should be aware of before signing up.
- Higher domain renewal price Their free domain renewal price is higher than average.
- Upselling Addons: They have an aggressive upsell process during signup. But you can easily uncheck all the addons if you don’t need them.
The most important performance metric that you should look for is the speed. It not only affects user experience on your site, but it also affects your WordPress SEO rankings.
Studies show that a 1 second drop in website speed can decrease your conversion rate by 7%. A 3 second delay can cost you 50% of your traffic.
Bluehost Speed Test Results
Let’s take a look at Bluehost hosting plans and their features.
Shared hosting: Shared hosting is the perfect way to start a new website with low traffic volume. In a shared hosting environment, your website shares server resources with other websites.
Cloud hosting: A more reliable upgrade to the shared hosting plan. It allows you to utilize multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically switch to a different server in case of a hardware failure or high traffic.
WordPress hosting: A hosting package designed specifically for WordPress powered websites. It is optimized to run WordPress and can even protect your WordPress site against common threats.
WooCommerce hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, it allows you to easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting offers you all the essential features to kick start your ecommerce store.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: An upgrade to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting allows you to virtual dedicated resources in a shared environment.
Dedicated server hosting: A dedicated server to for your website, means you will have all the resources of the server to yourself. The downside is that you will have to manage the server on your own.